Old August 19th 05, 06:20 PM
Paulette Insall

Oh holy crap Dawn!!!! That is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So
lifelike!!!!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ miniature works of art in glass

My eBay auctions ~ eBay ID: flutterbearies
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

My web journal
http://www.spiglass-studio.com/journal.htm

"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks Barbara!
Hey, that's no fair! I haven't got my copy yet. =o) I didn't even know
if he would make it in.
This is the biggest hand sketched piece I've ever done, measuring about
3-1/3 inches tall by 3 inches wide.
It's my big kitty, Winston. Here's a few pics.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...c/winmask1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...c/winmask2.jpg

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Dawn,

I just got my copy of PolymerCafe magazine and saw your mask entry in
there. Holy klunk, woman! Post a pic so everyone can see it!!

Barb

--
----------
Barbara

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out
http://www.lyonshost.com.

Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!