Old August 18th 05, 03:01 PM
Sarajane Helm

that is ABsolutely gorgeous Dawn!!!!!!!! I love it.

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
Thank you so much to everyone who had such nice things to say about my

kitty
mask! Unfortunately, I had to quit making my hand sketched pieces because

it
was making me go blind. I sketched them under super magnification to give
them detail you couldn't even see with the naked eye. You can see every
single hair on them. Eventually it really started to take a toll on my
eyesight. Had I kept making them, I would be sketching wall murals by now,
cause that's all I would be able to see...LOL!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
"Dawn ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks Barbara!
Hey, that's no fair! I haven't got my copy yet. =o) I didn't even

know
if he would make it in.
This is the biggest hand sketched piece I've ever done, measuring about
3-1/3 inches tall by 3 inches wide.
It's my big kitty, Winston. Here's a few pics.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...c/winmask1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...c/winmask2.jpg

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Dawn,

I just got my copy of PolymerCafe magazine and saw your mask entry in
there. Holy klunk, woman! Post a pic so everyone can see it!!

Barb

--
----------
Barbara

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out

http://www.lyonshost.com.
Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!