Old December 1st 03, 03:35 PM
joy beeson

Default Baer Fabrics

Has anyone here bought anything from Baer Fabrics
http://www.baerfabrics.com/ ?

The site looks good, but I'd like to hear from a satisfied
customer.

What I want to buy are metal eyes to use instead of
buttonholed bar tacks on my waistbands -- I close my pants
and skirts with #3 hooks.

The shipping charges are more than the price of the hooks,
so I want to choose correctly the first time. The pictures
with the descriptions of the "eyes" are what I call loops,
and the descriptions of the "loops" are with pictures of
what I call eyes, so I hesitate. I could, I suppose, buy a
gross of each, but I already have two or three lifetimes'
supply of #3 loops.

And I could use a really-big loop to clip my pocket watch
onto, but have no use for enormous eyes.

Joy Beeson
--
http://home.earthlink.net/~joybeeson/ -- needlework
http://home.earthlink.net/~beeson_n3f/ -- Writers' Exchange