Old July 10th 03, 06:36 PM
Ocean Gypsy

In article , "Mika" wrote:
Thanks for the links everyone. I appreciate it. The store I was found these
fabrics at in FL didn't have all the stuff on the website. But the website
doesn't have some that the store had either. The store had a really pretty
jigsaw puzzle pattern fabric in really vibrant pretty colors. It's not on
the website. Oh well.

Mika,

I was in my local Hancock's today and they did have this fabric,
but only as a part of a fat quarter set. There are 8 fat quarters
for $12 and it's a very vibrant mix, but only one FQ of the puzzle
one. I'll keep my eye out for it when I'm in the neighborhood
of the other Hancock by me that I know of and if you would
like the fat quarter collection just let me know.

Crystal