Old January 18th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
silverstall

Default Jewelry Displays?

if you are in the uk we have a lot of new, old and ex-display stands
for necklaces which you can have for the postage or cost price. We are
just about ot refit out a new shop so if you want you can contact me at
www.silverstall.com and i'll drop you a line after our refit next week.
We are moving away from the traditional velver lined busts to clear
acrylic stands simply because of the lighting arrangements in the
cabinets (clear stands allow more light to pass through etc)
If you are not in the uk we can e-mail you some fairly good suppliers.
Be wary though as there are a lot of overpirced suppliers out there.