Old August 5th 03, 03:26 AM
frood

I am comfy with helping out my neighbors, just as they help me out. I have
been the happy recipient of many baby-sitting hours, use of dryers and
washers when mine were fritzed, rides back and forth, groceries fetched, and
I have provided similar favors.

I think if we start a quilting group, I'm hoping every person will offer
advice and support in whatever way they can. Some will know more about
quilting, others will have awesome cheese and sausage grits recipes!

I would like to do meetings in each other's houses, like the book club does.
But if somebody can't host, somebody else could step in.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Butterfly" wrote in message
What are "YOU" comfy with?
Are you in it for the fun/friendship/sharing quilty things or are you in
it for '$ gain'
What do "YOU" have time for Can you also allow the 'extra time' that the
absolute beginners need Can you 'trade' 'newbie' teaching time for maybe
baby-sitting time--or they bring 'dinner' for all of you instead of $
Will it be only at "your place" or can you take turns meeting in
different homes??????????
Butterfly (can "YOU/your family" live with your decision)