Old June 4th 10, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marion Bowles[_2_]

Default Does anybody recognize this fabric, please?

In article
,
Sartorresartus wrote:

That's lovely fabric; close but no cigar. I 'could' use it elsewhere,
but this one has to go to a specific place, so no cats.

I spent two days googling and 'asking' and all sorts and just couldn't
come up with it. I suppose I shall have to work from the other
principle: go to a shop and buy what's there, rather than hunt for the
unfindable.

Thanks very much for trying.

Nel
(Gadget Queen)

Hi I've got a meter of it in a different colour way, the red in yours is
blue in mine (I can ask Jack to scan it)
The selvedge says
The English Library. Designed by the Woodrow Studio, London England
I bought it 5-10 yrs ago,somewhere in Scotland!

Marion in Nitten