Old September 28th 04, 12:51 AM
~Candace~

Candace the Second--you have such a talent with your beads--it's devastating
to look at them. Adam (DH) was sitting here, interupting himself on the
phone to comment on your beads, and the fact that it's SO wrong that there
aren't any bids yet.

Whoosh woman--we are impressed
And I'm still thinking up evil ways to get you back for beating me to the
blaming the other day, hahahahaha! I think you should make me a set of
those oh so elegant Halloween beads to make up for it. (That's not gonna
work is it?)

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o