Old July 29th 05, 07:32 PM
Duane Bozarth

Rob wrote:

Good question. Even Lava soap (do they still make that?), which had
powdered pumice mixed in the bar, would work better than basic soap and
water.

What waterless hand cleaner do you use? My winemaking area has an
outdoor standpipe for a water supply, so something like that would be
helpful in that area so I didn't have to go outside every time.

Rob

Various...they're generally helpful on grease and grime, far less help
on dyes and stains such as is under discussion here. You might find
some of the citrus-based paint cleaners more useful although I haven't
really tried it for walnut stain it does help on some of the others like
oil stains...