Old June 12th 04, 04:50 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

YLI makes a stranded variety which I detest - it's spun silk and very
fine strands. However, re the Kanagawa, if you will email me your snail
mail, I'll send you a sample. The Kanagawa comes in 2 sizes, I believe.
I have the smallest.

Kreinik has a 3-ply filament sold as Serica. I'm not fond of Au ver a
Soie - it's spun silk and rather fuzzy. I sell Madiera, which is not
what you want, either.

I was unaware of the Pearsell's kits. That's the beauty of RCTN - we
get people like you hunting all this stuff up for us.

Actually, a LOT of canvas embroidery is extraordinary these days. But I
prefer to do what I'm doing.

Dianne