Old June 7th 04, 02:15 PM
sewingsusan

Default Surface Embroidery Kits - Designs Influenced by Wm Morris

Some of us have been lamenting the lack of surface embroidery kit
options. To add to the list of available embroidery kits for surface
embroidery, I offer you the following link. By Ann Chaves, of
Inglenook Textiles in California.
I just found this today, I had been to a website (this website?)
previously which listed some interesting William Morris embroidery
workshops at a library in California, but had not seen noted that Ann
Chaves offered kits. These kits MAY be brand new offerings, because I
really think I was at this site previously and she didn't have kits
available. Perhaps I just overlooked the kits previously, but I don't
think so...

http://www.typeandstitch.com (go to the site and click on "kits",
obviously)

Another place to look for pillow kits is www.annwallace.com Ann
Wallace, author of the book "Arts & Crafts Textiles" offers kits
influenced by American Arts & Crafts Era (mission style) motifs.

If you do a search for Dianne Ayres and "Arts & Crafts Period
Textiles" in oakland california, you'll find even more kits in this
genre.

ENJOY THE EYE CANDY!!

Susan