Old February 24th 13, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Junob @teranews.com

Default Directions to finish 60 year old rug

Speaking of which, I delivered the last of my donation capes
yesterday. AND I found the folder where I stored all my
custom AG doll clothes patterns. YAY!

I have a couple of alterations jobs in the queue,
(shortening sleeves on two jackets for younger DD, at the
cap not the hem because they have *cut* buttonholes in the
vents! erk!) but I should be able to scan and/or trace off
the AG patterns soon. I haven't forgotten. ;-}

Not to worry.I've not felt well this past week.Finally got to the doctor
Thursday. Found out I have bronchitis and an asthma flare up, first in 2
years. So sewing has not been a priority. I started to sew today and my
machine was not acting right. Did the needle change, rewound the bobbin
and still was working right. Finally took out the bobbin race and found
a lint mess.Took me an hour to clean it up.She's sewing like a dream
now. I think it would be an understatement to say it hasn't hasn't had
much love lately.
Juno