Old October 3rd 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)

Default Babies! Lots of Babies!

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 01:59:32 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

"Reunite Gondwanaland (Mary Shafer)"
wrote in :

=
I've found that Ravelry works this way for me. It also gets me
to take photos, which I wouldn't otherwise do.

who are you on Ravelry? i didn't find you by your name.
i'm enigma, & there is a RCTY group on Rav, but no one uses it...
lee

I'm Digital Knitter on Ravelry. I thought that was in my .sig file
but I see it isn't.

Mary "Sorry about that."
We didn't just do weird stuff at Dryden, we wrote reports about it.
or
Visit my blog at
http://thedigitalknitter.blogspot.com/