Old October 12th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Yarn for socks

Hi Mary, well, the reinforcement thread I got says *wooly nylon* on
the outside. It looks like a big spool of hand sewing thread and is
added to the sock yarn to give it added strength. Just knit with both
of the yarns held together.I used it on the heels and toes of my sons
socks and will start using it on the toes of my socks because thats
where I wear mine out the most!
Marie and the cats

On Oct 12, 11:35 am, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

... I also bought a spool of the
reinforcement thread that I used on the heel and toes of the first
sock which I almost finished today.

What's the reinforcement thread?

Mary