Old October 10th 07, 08:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

On Oct 10, 8:37 am, Spike Driver wrote:
Good morning Mirjam!

Dennis

wrote:
On Oct 10, 3:00 am, enigma wrote:
"YarnWright" wrote :

Mirjam, my dear friend, I've just come across this thread,
are you looking for a particular issue of the magazine?
the Holiday issue of Interweave Knit. it's not out until next
week (Tuesday) on the news stands & it's not part of the
subscription. that means people overseas, like Mirjam, won't
ever see it unless they see it on the website & order it, or
have a friend stateside to send it.
lee

Thank you LEE for explaining this to Noreen ,,Yes it is very odd we
never see here in shops any of those wonderful mags ,,,, i was luckily
subscribed to Interweave handwoven , decided to stop after some
years, as it didn`t answer my needs, But read about Interweave knits ,
subscribed and got knitted into it ,,,, And it is not because i need
Sweater patterns so much , those i calculate myself , i like to see
what is new !!!! in stitches and in general ,,,, wash my eyes with
just beautiful things ,,,,
At the time i ordered the First Interweave crochet they
published ,,,,
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Good Morning Dennis and all others ,,, Hot day here ,, went to see a
shop lady for some question and heard she went to her study day ,,,
came home and drank some water to climb the mountain to colect some
stuff ,,,
This Moubtain walks up and down ,,, make wonders for our Feet ,,,
Haifa is known to have the Biggest number of Beauty Queens over the
years ,,,,,
mirjam