Old July 17th 03, 07:34 PM
Kathy in CA

I did not get confirmation for abt half of them either but if you go to the
members area it lists everything that you found the bunny on.
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

"lindroos" wrote in message
I read the same & have spent the time looking too. The thing is that I
didn't get confirmations for about half the sites so I went back to get

the
bunny again. Today I found out that my server is having mail problems.

I'll
end up overloading my Inbox soon as it starts up again!
Deni from burnaby bc canada
"Kathy in CA" wrote in message
Three days ago someone on one of the post mentioned the FabShopHop find

the
bunny contest. I have spent the last 3 day (at work no less) bunny

hunting
I found 126! I could not find it on 10 sites as yet. I have gone thru

the
list twice so far. Will try again after lunch I only need 4 more to

be
eligible for the Grand Prize of the Bernina SM It been fun but a

little
addictive!