Old August 6th 13, 01:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default Shoot the Messenger

See the topic titled "Quilts in movies", one of Pat's posts on 8/1. She posts some questions and ideas.

Hope that helps
Nah, we would never shoot the messenger!
Ginger in CA

On Monday, August 5, 2013 2:21:55 PM UTC-7, Polly Esther wrote:
( or don't). I don't quite understand my assignment. Our Pat on the Green

who in a previous life was our Pat on the Hill asked me to tell you that her

computer set-up has gone quite mad. It will be a few days before she is up

and running and can do whatever it was she promised. Something about a quilt

challenge for us? I didn't get that memo. Reminds me of something my Moma

said one time, " I didn't understand it when I explained it." Polly