Old August 5th 13, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Shoot the Messenger

( or don't). I don't quite understand my assignment. Our Pat on the Green
who in a previous life was our Pat on the Hill asked me to tell you that her
computer set-up has gone quite mad. It will be a few days before she is up
and running and can do whatever it was she promised. Something about a quilt
challenge for us? I didn't get that memo. Reminds me of something my Moma
said one time, " I didn't understand it when I explained it." Polly