Old September 9th 04, 11:33 PM
~Candace~

My first reaction is not suitable for print on a public forum. Would
someone just lift me out of the drool puddle every few minutes so I can
breathe?

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Barbara Otterson" wrote in message

"~Candace~" wrote in message
om...
*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* want details, woman!

2 + bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 baths. Main floor laundry. Woodburning stove
in the
front room. Oversize master bedroom with cathedral ceiling and open
beams.
No basement. No garage. Large gardening shed. 12x16 free-standing
studio
in backyard. Heated and a/c. 220 outlet for large kiln. Near bus line
and
community college (which has a great sculpture studio!) House has
hot-water radiator heat (very cheap to operate) and central air with
hepa filtration. Oh, and extensive gardens that require a renter who
likes gardening.....850/mo.