Old September 9th 04, 10:24 PM
~Candace~

*IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII* want details, woman!

"Barbara Otterson" wrote in message

"Helen C" wrote in message
Well, DH got a call back on a house we drove by that had a "for rent"

sign.
Beautiful BIG house. Sounds like what is happening is: a group of
people
are getting together, buying these big houses and renting them out. Of
course, for WAY more than we can ever afford. And no HUD. First, last &
deposit. (like we have that kind of money! $3600?)
AURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't anyone ever do anything for the
"little
guy"?

Well.........you could move to St. Louis. I have a house for rent.
Nice.
Secluded. Artist's studio in back yard. Willing to work with the "right"
person......