Old February 19th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Left Handers

LOL I was just reading Noreens message and thinking the same thing... then
clicked on your response and saw what I was thinking. Great minds....

Gem

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
. uk...
Bit confused and mixed up then eh???????? ROFLMAO
Sorry but just couldn't resist it.

Cheers.....cher

"The YarnWright" wrote in message

"abutteriss" wrote in message
Hi ladies, are any of u left handed knitters and crocheters?- I am and
was wondering how many other molly dukes were out there.- Allie from
down under (Melb)

Hi, Allie!
Welcome to rcty!
I'm very ambidextrous, I write left-handed, knit, crochet and tat
right-handed, pitch a ball overhand left-handed, but underhand
right-handed, swing a bat right-handed, and use knife and fork
interchangeably!
Hugs,
Noreen
in middle Tennessee, USA