Old February 14th 05, 12:01 PM
frood

We generally do Valentine's Day for the kids, but give each other a token
card and candy. Since this is also our anniversary, we celebrate that
separately, usually on a different day. Hey, it seemed like a good idea at
the time (18 years ago), but it's impossible to find a sitter, none of the
restaurants take reservations, and flowers cost triple. So, I do have
something planned for next month to celebrate with my favorite Valentine.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
I got DH some feedsack FQs. He's probably going to get me a new blade for
the chainsaw. We give romantic a new definition. Polly

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
ink.net...
DH got me a 9.5" x 9.5" square for
Valentine's Day!