Old January 4th 04, 08:51 PM
Christina Peterson

You know, Harry,

You have as much right to be hare as anyone else. You don't need anyone's
OK any more than I do. Didn't Louis allude to that in a recent post. That
men, and not just women, can get convinced that it their job to please and
serve others? I'm glad you're here. But you don't need anyones approval to
come and enjoy this group (even if occassionallya thicker skin is useful).

Tina

"Harry" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:08:33 -0500, "roxan"

wrote:

I am not sure what you really mean by this. It sounds like a redundant
statement to me. You wouldn't do something you hate to do, if it didn't
please you to see your things as finished pieces you wouldn't do them. As
far a pusher of Paua shells, Harry is doing the same as other here by
selling his things. I don't think you meant to offend him, so I hope he
doesn't take your statement as offensive.
Roxan

Thank you. I have been pondering on what the meaning or underlying meaning
of the message may or may not have meant. After some thought I took it to

be
an interest as to weather I was pleased with the item made. I do love Paua

shell and
do not look to make a huge profit from the sell as can be easily seen by

my prices.
My primary goal was to introduce something beautiful to those who have not

seen it.
I hope I have not offened anyone with my post or sells? If I have I am

sorry and
will refrain from doing so in the future. I just wanted to offer a product

that is unique
and perhaps bring some joy to others.

Harry