Old January 4th 04, 08:25 PM
Harry

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:08:33 -0500, "roxan" wrote:

I am not sure what you really mean by this. It sounds like a redundant
statement to me. You wouldn't do something you hate to do, if it didn't
please you to see your things as finished pieces you wouldn't do them. As
far a pusher of Paua shells, Harry is doing the same as other here by
selling his things. I don't think you meant to offend him, so I hope he
doesn't take your statement as offensive.
Roxan

Thank you. I have been pondering on what the meaning or underlying meaning
of the message may or may not have meant. After some thought I took it to be
an interest as to weather I was pleased with the item made. I do love Paua shell and
do not look to make a huge profit from the sell as can be easily seen by my prices.
My primary goal was to introduce something beautiful to those who have not seen it.
I hope I have not offened anyone with my post or sells? If I have I am sorry and
will refrain from doing so in the future. I just wanted to offer a product that is unique
and perhaps bring some joy to others.

Harry