Old July 12th 03, 08:45 PM
Marilyn

Sorry to be so late in entering the discussion. I was away for a few
weeks. My friend sent me the English translation of the Japanese page
with the cat costumes about a month ago:
http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/english/#hiyoko
As other people mentioned, the cat model is a Scottish fold so its ears
are normally in the annoyed cat mode. The translated page suggests that
you put the costumes on the cats for photos and not leave them in the
costumes. Other than dignity-wise, I'm sure no cat was harmed. ;-)
Michele, I hope you will stay with the group. My friend who sent me
the link is an animal lover and wildlife rescue worker. She likes the
page too. I thought the pictures were funny as anything. I have one
cat who would tell me where to take any costume I would try to put on
her. She might even return the costume to me in shreds. I have another
cat who allows my two girls to dress her, carry her about in a doll bed,
push her in a doll carriage. She loves the attention. I'm sure you
know as well as I do that some cats like this sort of thing. Others
don't. Just like people, they have different personalities. Maybe I'll
make Midnight (tolerant cat) a fancy collar for Halloween.
This is a good group and I hope you will stay and join in. Welcome.

Marilyn