Old October 27th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.carving,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf
Alexander Mcleod

Default How to carve human bones and teeth???

I'd recommend a steak knife unless the humans are very young. Then a butter
knife would be appropriate. You might Google J. Swift, A Modest Proposal,
for more information.

"Victor Smootbank" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm a cannibal and next week, on Halloween, I'll cook
three humans for our annual witches and warlock gathering.

There'll be a lot of bones and teeth after our feast and I
want to carve some magical amulets and figurines.

How can I carve human bones? How to carve human teeth?

What kind of knife do you recommend???