Old March 7th 15, 06:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default OT Very nice Metalicca cover

On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 07:24:32 -0800, gingerwcgc wrote:

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 5:43:39 PM UTC-8, NightMist wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c7bISLhVl8

These guys are really really good.

NightMist

Oh, thanks for this! I think I will have to go find if they have done an
album! Really impressive, and of course I had to go to their other
covers, also great jobs! Love this quartet!

Ginger in CA email really is

You might also want to check out Steve'n Seagulls.
They are a Finnish band in a similar vein, also very good. Not quite as
precise in their arrangement and harmonies, but with more versatility in
instrumentation, and a bit more energy. Love the accordion player with
the fox on his head.

NightMist