Old November 12th 12, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Singer Featherweight 100 manual?

On Tuesday, October 23, 2001 11:41:13 AM UTC-4, Hugh Doherty wrote:
Help! My wife lost the manual for her little Singer Featherweight 100.
All sewing has stopped.Cannot find anything online for Canada (where we
live) or at any Singer dealer/national customer support.Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Hugh Doherty

Do you still need help or has this problem been solved .. just found a singer 100 and have the instruction sheets I could probably scan for you