Old July 2nd 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default Moth help!

Today I took out a shawl which a daughter knitted for me some years ago from
her own spun Hebridean black wool from the two Heb ewe lambs I gave her.
She'd chosen the stitch 'candlelight' because I made beeswax candles.

It had huge holes in it and it's unsalvageable.

Does anyone know of any home moth-proofing system?

Obviously it will be for future items but we'd hate it to happen again.
We're both very unhappy (Spouse and I - I haven't told daughter yet).

Mary