Old January 2nd 04, 04:09 AM
KissOff

Could always have separate king pieces, four or five per side should
be all you need

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:01:24 -0600, "The Zieber's"
wrote:

Good morning, and hope you had a nice Christmas,
Now my question. I want to make checkers. Now just the old disk kind but
something different. I have several Ideals but I have one proublum. How do I
king them. is there a site that might give me a hint to this. The boards wre
no trouble. One ideal was green men and space ships. what can I do to king
them. and the other was tools for a handyman. Thanks for any ideals you
might have.

Have a safe New Years
Rita

---