Old July 7th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default OT - Our Beloved Buffy is gone

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 01:27:51 -0400, Not Likely wrote:

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote
in
message ...
Not Likely wrote:

Oh absolutely! I still have two dog shaped holes in my heart from two
previous furbabies from years ago. I was remembering last night while

And those holes are the proof that they are not forgotten, right?

Right! Not forgotten, and always loved!

*hugs*
Gemini

The best thing I've found is that their love for you is aways with you
as a tangible thing too. I think we're doubly blessed in that way.

That is so very true! Unconditional love at it's best!

*hugs*
Gemini