Old May 22nd 05, 02:41 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

Default WIP - Red/white & blue Broken Stars

I've started assembling some of my 12 1/2 inch broken star blocks. A few
years back I won a drawing at our guild. I won 48 blocks. I picked out 15
red ones and put some blue and white alternate blocks with them and plan to
put a patriotic -flag print border around the outside. It will be queen
size when I am done. It is in my Snigs album under pix 1 and 2. When I get
them together in a top will let ya'll know and post a pix before I send it
off to the machine quilter. Ya'll have really been a big help keeping me on
task and motivated when my resolve lags. I moved the UFOs into a smaller
basket to further motivate me because it is full now. The larger basket was
only partially full and looked closer to "done" than it actually was.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \