Old March 18th 05, 01:56 AM
CNYstitcher

not sure, will have to go check next time I'm out

The Brown Family wrote:

They only have the plastic coated type. But, I just went to Home Hardware and
found Braided Cotton Rope for $15.99 Canadian for 100 ft..........how much is
the clothesline?

Lorraine

"CNYstitcher" wrote in message
odd...walmart usually carries it in the same area of the store where
hangers and such are located. If need be, I can try and track some down
this weekend and get it to you.

Larisa

The Brown Family wrote:

Grrrrrrr.......can someone tell me where you buy this? I have just been out
4 stores and cannot find it anywhere. I live in Canada and I've been to
Zellers, Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire and Home Depot. Of course I just ripped all
the fabric into strips, took off threads and ironed them ready to go. I'm
just
a little frustrated......wanted to try this today.

Thanks,
Lorraine