Old September 14th 05, 09:10 PM
Diane Villano

Hi Tina!

Thanks so much for your nice comments - you really made my day! I'm glad
you like the pin. This specific technique is featured on Polymer Cafe's
site at www.polymercafe.com and was in their Spring 2004 issue. I hope this
auction stays up; EBay's having a problem with my wording regarding
donations to the American Red Cross and Humane Society of the United States.
Geez.

I'm afraid I don't have a web site, other than my local guild's
(www.scpcg.org) which has some of my pieces on the front page and the
gallery section. I'm a wee bit busy with NPCG duties and a full-time job to
even investigate web site possibilities.

Take care and thanks again,
Diane

Diane Villano
Vice President, Education and Outreach, National Polymer Clay Guild
www.npcg.org
Hurricane Katrina Relief Auctions on EBay: http://snipurl.com/hm3d

"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Diane! It's good to see you again. Lovely pin on eBay

Love the color gradients you do. Do you have a site I can go look at? I
didn't see one on your About Me page. (I REALLY wish all artists would

give
links to their sites on their About Me pages!)

Tina