Old January 12th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default Stitching in Public - On Topic

On 1/11/2012 10:49 PM, Ellice K. wrote:

Well, I'm now going to crawl back into my hibernation (got DH's winter cold
& am doing whatever to be sure it doesn't escalate - as am in the midst of
round 2 of the new therapy, and if I'm sick/sore throat, etc - they'll
withhold treatment - so got a week to kick this....)

Ellice

Good luck avoiding it. Everybody who wasn't sick right before Christmas
is sick now, with round two of the same crud. It got me...I've been home
two days and feeling pretty miserable. Got a lot of stitching done,
though...but I'm getting tired of sitting!

Hope you steer clear!!

sue

--
Susan Hartman