Old September 17th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Pogonip[_2_]

Default ** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:32:25 -0700, Pogonip
opined:

You should now see the problems with ignorant posters who cross post -
it has nothing to do with our interests and we are getting all your
posts. I have broad band but do know friends on dial up and it is a
great pain and expense to them to download dross that holds no
interest for them !

So if you want to continue blessing this stupid father, take the cross
posting out and send it ONLY to your own group.

Excuse me, darlin', but which group is it that is yours?
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com