Old May 6th 05, 12:39 PM
Nunya

Don't tempt me or I may show up!
Life is getting back to the normal crazy, the toilet unclogged itself(It
won't tell no matter how I threaten), one of the cats has acne(no joke), and
the afghan from hell is done and back to being the wedding afghan. And the
best news so far, my bro has said that I can use his pc today to transfer
some drawing to cd! It's been an exciting week!
Chris
"Cher" wrote in message
k...
OMG yeah, lol.....well run away, come on over here, I'll put you

up,...lol
No clogged toilets or anything, just peace \and birdsong.
Cheers.....Cher

"Nunya" wrote in message
Nothing much, stress at home and work ensured that my house is mostly
cleaned to the point of being sanitized, the wedding afghan is now known

as
the afghan from hell, and last night my toilet clogged(maybe I should

have
runaway like my state-mate did).
Basically, everything is all right here.
Chris
"Cher" wrote in message
Drives ya nuts when you can't access anything doesn't it...all I had

was
C and that was all...anyway I've sorted it,...lol

Thanks for the welcome back, what have you been up to anyway...

Hugs......Cher x

"Nunya" wrote in message
Welcome back Cher!!!
You were definatly missed!
Chris
"Cher" wrote in message
o.uk...
Why thankyou Els......rug is finished and I've just finished

spinning
for
throw...warp it today....hugs.Cher

|Ke\yboard \playin\g \me\ up.\\\\\\\this \i\s \what \it\ loo\k\s\

lik\e\
and\ \|I\ hav\\e\t\o \take \all \the\ backslashes\ ou\t....\
\lol....c\h\e\r

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
Hello Cher good to have you back, hope you are well. Great to

hear
from
you. How is your rug coming along, Maybe you have finished it
already....

Els

--
hate spam not welcome