Old December 12th 03, 03:03 AM
Els van Dam

Default OT (a bit) Moving to Spain

In article , "Kari"
wrote:

Hi RCTY,
I have a dilemma!
My DH and I are planning on moving to the Andalusia region of Spain in 2004.
Now before I agree to move - I have a couple of IMPORTANT PRIORITIES to sort
out....
Can I take my Knitting machines and Computer?????

I know the electrical voltage is the same as in UK, but....
Are there any knitters from Spain on RCTY? Can I get yarn, knitting and DAK
support out there?

I am not moving if I cannot remain in the Knitting World!!!!

vbg

You can knit, weave, braid, spin, crochet, embroider, etc etc etc,
anywhere in the world. Make sure you do take your hands.....(big smile)
and your handy own computer.....(read brain)...and you are a long way
there. Most, if not all of the European countries have been historically
great places for all of the above. Go for it and be adventurous. We will
be here waiting to hear from you living in your new countrie.

Been there done that, and it works....I did it from Holland to Canada.....

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....