Old July 22nd 03, 05:39 AM
Pat Porter

"sunflower" wrote in message
AND I DIDN'T EITHER! Jeese people - if you are going to crap on people
fine - but make sure you know what you are talking about.

I NEVER WISHED ILL WILL ON ANYONE MRS PP Get it straight will ya?

And Victoria you are ridiculous. This is a newsgroup. You have no right

state "Majority Rules" I'll post any darn time I want to thanks

I guess someone crapped in your cornflakes again this morning. Tsk Tsk!

Sarah

Jeepers - she`s a clone of you-know-who - only nowhere near as polite. She
doesn`t appear to understand English mich better, either!

Pat P