Old June 1st 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default If you love quilts... and love cows.... OR

In Norfolk, Virginia, the theme is/was Mermaids. That was a few years ago
..... I don't know how many are still on display.

--
Pat
"MB" wrote in message
mountainaccess...
steve....Are the decorated salmon already on display? I've seen
decorated horses in Saratoga Springs NY...pigs in Brandon VT as well
as rocking chairs and also in Vermont large artist's palettes a couple of
years ago.
I remember a few of those were on display at a quilt show there.
I ask because I'm going to be in Anchorage soon and would be looking
for them ! Thanks, Mary