Old August 3rd 15, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann[_2_]

Default Anniversary

Twenty years ago yesterday -- August 2, 1995: my first post to RCTQ. I lived in Fargo then. The public television station offered inexpensive internet (email) access -- two hours a day. The service included a range of UseNet Newsgroups, among them RCTQ. I was a novice at both quilting and the internet back then. RCTQ provided a wonderful community, a virtual quilt guild, acquaintances that I value, and friendships that I treasure.

Nann