Old January 10th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
fran

Default Stitching plans for 2010

My plans are the same as last year - Finsh Those @$$#@#$ WIPS!
I realized I had several projects going that I actualy want to see
done, so I'm working on them in rotation:

Rex by Dimple Designs
A Series of Saints by Susan Portra
Fractal #38 by Cross Stich Collectibles (done over one on 28 count
black fabric)
Birch Forest by Mystic Stitch (done over 1 on 45 count white fabric)

Then there are various travel projects, 3 different class projects, a
Japanese embroidery started several years ago, and a queen-size quilt
to add into the mix.

Most of these (except the travel projects) are over half done so I'm
getting somewhere. Unfortunately the combination of working full time
and being a slow stitcher means it takes a while to finish anything.
Oh, well. They'll get done. Eventually.