Old January 5th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default Stitching plans for 2010

Well, I've finished the blanket for the up-coming grandchild, have
started and finished a hat out of the same yarn and, since there's
still yarn left, will do some booties. Then it's on to the cs "Baby's
first book" by Ellen Maurer-Stroh. DD picked up the fabric for me at
NN over Christmas, so I hope to get that planned out this weekend.
Between times, I'm still working on my ever-present, ever-growing
nativity set. 2nd side of 2nd wiseman. Undoubtedly more baby stuff,
too.

Joan