Old November 14th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Tom

Default thin crust of glaze

No, not glue..... Put about 2-3% bentonite in the glaze to help it adhere
better. It will also help to keep it from settling out.

"Joanna" wrote in message

Użytkownik "yambulo" napisał w wiadomości
reenews.net...

"Joanna" escribió en el mensaje

I wonder can I add something to my glaze to improve its feature, some
flour, some honey, maybe a sugar? Maybe instead of spraying should wet
my stuff in some varnish ?

carpenter´s wood glue

tkank you very much. I'v just loaded kiln but I am going to glaze another
part of my beads in a few day time so I certainly try this carpenter's
wood glue.

joanna