Old August 22nd 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default OT To the woman who objected to my not liking the word WAR

Sofia
You took the words out of my mouth or off my keyboard, Moxxie
??????????????????????
explanantion PLEASE ,
mirjam

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have a good excuse though! I'm not from an
English speaking origin :-)))
What is "moxxie"??? ( I looked for it in my Dictionary and didn't find it)
Sofia D

"YarnWright" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:22:57 +0200, Magie Noire spun a fine yarn

Yeah!! Thank you Noreen!
One gold star for us :-))
Sofia D

TEN gold stars, and I think an apt descrip would be: Mirjam and Sofia
have "moxxie"!!!
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-0, 08/21/2006
Tested: 8/22/2006 10:48:40 AM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006