Old August 16th 04, 08:10 AM
Suzanne

Default Eterna Silk

Does anyone know of a GOOD place to order Eterna silk floss from? The
operative word there is "good," as in stock and prompt. I've ordered
it from Stitching Bits and Bobs because they have the full line there,
but each time I've had to wait extra time because they're always out of
stock. This last time it took 4 weeks for them to even ship it out.
They have a good selection of charts, accessories, etc., and I've heard
from others here that they're prompt in shipping other items, so I'll
probably order other things from them. But I'm really tired of having
to always wait so long for them to get out of stock fibers. Please
don't tell me everyone takes that long.
--
Suze
Cat hair? That's just an embellishment.