Old September 5th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

Default Book - needlework books we own

On Sep 5, 7:41*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Don't know if this is up-to-date or not, but, I'll go first!

* Beinecke,Mary Ann *Basic Needlery Stitches
*Ambuter,Carolyn *The Open Canvas
*Barnden, Betty *Encylopedia of Cross Stitch Techniques
*Boerens,Patirce *Two Hour Cross Stitch
*Christensen,Jo. I *Teach Yourself Needlepoint
*de Dillmont,Therese *The Complete Encyclopedia of Needlework
*Evans,Meg *Hand Stitched Boxes
*Evershed, Meg *3-D Cross Stitch
*Farrel.Pat *Counted Cross Stitch Patchwork Design
*Fassett.Kaffe *Glorious Needlepoint
*Ganderton,Lucinda *Stitch Samper
*Garner, *A-Z of Embroidery Stitches
*Gloria and Pat *Pulled Thread Lesson
*Good *Housekeeping *Complete Book of Needlecrafts
*Gouverneur,Thea *The Secret Garden in Cross Stitch
*Greenoff, Jane *Jane Greenoff Little Book of Wildflowers
*Greenoff, Jane *TheCross Stitcher's Bible Project Book
*Haigh, Janet *The Embroider's Floral
*Hammet.Barbara *Art Nouveau Cross Stitch
*Hammet.Barbara *Art of William Morris in Cross Stitch
*hawkins, Sam *501 Cross Stitch Designs
*Hawkins, Sam *Cross Stitch Seasons
*Hickmott, Mary *Wild Flowers Collection
*Holland-Davis, Heather *Stitch Graffiti
*Iles,Jane *The Needlework Garden
*Lindberg,Jana Hauschild *Counted Cross-Stitch Designs for the Home
*Logan,Judith *Blackwork is Fun
*Miller,Heather S. *A Needleworker's Botany
*Montana, JB *Floral Stitches
*Perrone, Lisbeth *Folk Art in Needlepoint and Cross Stitch
*Perrone, Lisbeth *The New World of Crewel
*Phillips, Helen *Garden Notebook
*Readers Digest *Complete Guide to Needlework
*Reurs,Catherine *In Splendid Detail
*Stevens,Helen M. *Embroidered Birds
*Stevens,Helen M. *World of Embroidery
*Thompson, Ginnie *Linen Stitches
*Vanessa Ann Collection *In My Mother's Garden
*Webb,Mary *Embroidery Stitches
*Whiteaker, Stafford *English Garden Embroidery
*Wilson, Erica *Crewel Embroidery
*Wilson, Erica *Erica Wilson Embroidery Book
*Wilson, Erica *NeedlePlay
*Winter.Adalee *Wildflower Designs for Needlework
* Anchor: Canvaswork Stitches and Patterns
* Anchor: Counted Thread Stitches
* Complete Illustrated Stitch Encylcopedia
* Anchot: Pulled Thread *

WOW!!!! I'm impressed!!!! I've got lots of books,
but not very many are needlework books.

I did find a Jo I. Christensen, The Needlepoint Book,
at Half Price Books last year for $4 just after we
did the SAL. DM has a few that got moved to the
basement when I moved back and took over two
rooms. I'll have to take a look and see what's down
there.

I've got a long way to catch up to you.

Nancy