Old September 5th 10, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Book - needlework books we own

On 9/5/10 7:44 AM, in article ,
" wrote:

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 07:41:53 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

Don't know if this is up-to-date or not, but, I'll go first!

Beinecke,Mary Ann Basic Needlery Stitches
Ambuter,Carolyn The Open Canvas
Barnden, Betty Encylopedia of Cross Stitch Techniques
Boerens,Patirce Two Hour Cross Stitch
Christensen,Jo. I Teach Yourself Needlepoint
de Dillmont,Therese The Complete Encyclopedia of Needlework
Evans,Meg Hand Stitched Boxes
Evershed, Meg 3-D Cross Stitch
Farrel.Pat Counted Cross Stitch Patchwork Design
Fassett.Kaffe Glorious Needlepoint
Ganderton,Lucinda Stitch Samper
Garner, A-Z of Embroidery Stitches
Gloria and Pat Pulled Thread Lesson
Good Housekeeping Complete Book of Needlecrafts
Gouverneur,Thea The Secret Garden in Cross Stitch
Greenoff, Jane Jane Greenoff Little Book of Wildflowers
Greenoff, Jane TheCross Stitcher's Bible Project Book
Haigh, Janet The Embroider's Floral
Hammet.Barbara Art Nouveau Cross Stitch
Hammet.Barbara Art of William Morris in Cross Stitch
hawkins, Sam 501 Cross Stitch Designs
Hawkins, Sam Cross Stitch Seasons
Hickmott, Mary Wild Flowers Collection
Holland-Davis, Heather Stitch Graffiti
Iles,Jane The Needlework Garden
Lindberg,Jana Hauschild Counted Cross-Stitch Designs for the Home
Logan,Judith Blackwork is Fun
Miller,Heather S. A Needleworker's Botany
Montana, JB Floral Stitches
Perrone, Lisbeth Folk Art in Needlepoint and Cross Stitch
Perrone, Lisbeth The New World of Crewel
Phillips, Helen Garden Notebook
Readers Digest Complete Guide to Needlework
Reurs,Catherine In Splendid Detail
Stevens,Helen M. Embroidered Birds
Stevens,Helen M. World of Embroidery
Thompson, Ginnie Linen Stitches
Vanessa Ann Collection In My Mother's Garden
Webb,Mary Embroidery Stitches
Whiteaker, Stafford English Garden Embroidery
Wilson, Erica Crewel Embroidery
Wilson, Erica Erica Wilson Embroidery Book
Wilson, Erica NeedlePlay
Winter.Adalee Wildflower Designs for Needlework
Anchor: Canvaswork Stitches and Patterns
Anchor: Counted Thread Stitches
Complete Illustrated Stitch Encylcopedia
Anchot: Pulled Thread

Readers Digest also do an excellent Knitting one too.

Yes they do. And the "all in one" book is a good reference to have also!