Old October 24th 16, 09:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default Writing my name

I am not announcing that I finally learned how to write my name, I have
known how to do that for several years now.

However, I think that on the quilt I have talked about repairing, and am
currently in the process of doing, instead of making my label that says
"Ruth Sherwoood, 1961, Brian Christiansen 2016 (or 2017 because that is
how fast I do projects like this)" or whatever I decide to say on it,
instead of writing on it with a sharpie or some kind of fabric marking
pen, I will freehand quilt the writing on.

I am not very good at freehand quilting, but I am good enough to be able
to write it out with a pencil or fabric marker and trace over it.

--
Brian Christiansen