Old May 25th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christine

Default Darice craft vacuum

Hi gang,

I just had to boast about something I picked up at Michaels the other
day...a craft vacuum. It's a battery powered, handheld mini vacuum
meant for glitter, beads and other fiddly things that get spilled on
the carpet!

So far it seems to work pretty well...it sucks up seeds beads easily
but seems to have trouble with Swarovski crystal. I could have really
used this a while back when I spilled some red beads on my
desk...ended up throwing out a fair bit too because of all the other
debris that came with it when I tried to scoop them up. The vacuum
seperates out the dust.

Best,
Christine

http://calzephyr.etsy.com